Cheese, a Photobooth-inspired GNOME application for taking pictures and videos from a webcam that also includes graphical effects based on the gstreamer-backend, is now at version 3.10.2.
Cheese 3.10 RC can be used to take photos and videos, and it's based on GNOME 3.0, GStreamer, Clutter, and GNOME Video Effects.
Highlights of Cheese 3.10.2:
• A leak in the CheeseCameraDeviceMonitor test has been corrected;
• The unused-but-set warning in EogThumbNav has been fixed;
• A memory leak in cheese_camera_device_get_caps() has been fixed;
• Some memory leaks in cheese_fileutil_init() have been corrected;
• Looping over GStrv has been simplified;
• Various translations have been added;
• A number of smaller fixes have been implemented;
• The documentation has been updated.