Chakra Linux, a distribution especially built to take advantage of KDE Software Compilation and the Plasma desktop, is now at version 2013.09.
Chakra Linux 2013.09, dubbed “Fritz,” follows the development of the KDE SC 4.11.1 series and a trend started by developers a while ago. They will be naming their releases after famous engineers.
Highlights of Chakra Linux 2013.09:
• The Enhanced proprietary driver detection tools have been improved;
• "Magic Monitor" functionality has been introduced with the new KScreen;
• The Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.10.10;
• systemd has been updated to version 204;
• KDE Software Compilation has been updated to version 4.11.1;
• Chromium 29.0.1547.65 has been implemented.