A lot of other packages have been updated in this version
Chakra Linux, a distribution especially built to take advantage of KDE Software Compilation and the Plasma desktop, is now at version 2013.05.Chakra Linux 2013.05, dubbed “Benz,” follows the development of the KDE SC 4.10 series and a trend started by developers a while ago. They will be naming their releases after famous engineers.
Highlights of Chakra Linux 2013.05:
• KDE Software Compilation has been updated to version 4.10.3;
• Chromium 26.0.1410.63, Firefox 21.0, Opera 12.15, QupZilla 1.4.2, and Rekonq 2.3.0 have been implemented;
• digiKam has been updated to version 3.1.0;
• LibreOffice has been updated to version 4.0.3;
• The graphical interface for Pacman, Oktopi, is now included by default.
A complete list of new features and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Chakra Linux 2013.05 right now from Softpedia.