Ccwatcher, an application that monitors the progress of computational chemistry calculations during runtime, is now at version 1.2.0.
Ccwatcher 1.2.0 features both a GUI and a Command Line Interface that are used to parse important output and to plot SCF energies.
Highlights of Ccwatcher 1.2.0:
• Better '.logfile' file support has been implemented;
• Small adaptations in the 'bestpoint' and sleep-before-readline systems have been implemented;
• Qwt plot for identical energies has been fixed;
• ccw_setup Gnuplot detection warning has been improved;
• Some corrections to energy, output and plot modes have been implemented;
• Improvements on the loadLoagTabs system have been implemented.
Check out the changelog for a complete list of updates and bug fixes.
Download Ccwatcher 1.2.0 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.