The latest version of Ccwatcher can be downloaded from Softpedia
Ccwatcher, an application that monitors the progress of computational chemistry calculations during runtime, is now at version 1.2.0.Ccwatcher 1.2.0 features both a GUI and a Command Line Interface that are used to parse important output and to plot SCF energies.
Highlights of Ccwatcher 1.2.0:
• Better '.logfile' file support has been implemented;
• Small adaptations in the 'bestpoint' and sleep-before-readline systems have been implemented;
• Qwt plot for identical energies has been fixed;
• ccw_setup Gnuplot detection warning has been improved;
• Some corrections to energy, output and plot modes have been implemented;
• Improvements on the loadLoagTabs system have been implemented.
Check out the changelog for a complete list of updates and bug fixes.
Download Ccwatcher 1.2.0 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.