The latest version of Cantata can be downloaded from Softpedia
Cantata, a client for the music player daemon (MPD) that originally started as a fork of QtMPC, is now at version 1.0.0.According to the developers, Cantata 1.0.0 can be compiled with KDE support, or as a pure Qt4 application.
Highlights of Cantata 1.0.0:
• A basic cover manager has been added;
• AudioCD support has been added for playback and rip;
• The MTP support has been improved;
• An option to embed covers in music files has been added. It' available whenever a user is copying something to a device;
• Radio, IceCast, and SomaFM streams have been imported;
• Jamendo and Magnatune support has been added;
• Ambiance theme support has been added;
• Monochrome sidebar icons have been implemented.
The complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Cantata 1.0.0 right now from Softpedia.