Cantata, a client for the music player daemon (MPD) that originally started as a fork of QtMPC, is now at version 0.9.2.
According to the developers, Cantata 0.9.2 can be compiled with KDE support, or as a pure Qt4 application.
Highlights of Cantata 0.9.2:
• Don't show clear button for read-only line-edits;
• 'Locate In Library' is now working when library is not set to tree mode;
• Use grid layout for transcoder slider, removes Qt layout warning;
• Restoring splitter sizes is now possible when the application starts minimized in the system tray;
• Decoding of Cantata HTTP stream URLs has been fixed;
• Playing some non-MP3 files external to the MPD database is now possible via Cantata's simple HTTP server.
The complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Cantata 0.9.2 right now from Softpedia.