Calligra 2.5.4, an integrated suite of applications for office, creative and management needs, has been released on November 21.
Highlights of Calligra 2.5.4:
• The calculate action has been disabled when calculating to avoid a potential crash;
• A crash which occurred when calculating schedule (in rcps_solver_solve) has been fixed;
• A crash when two dependent tasks are deleted in one go has been repaired;
• New: setting task duration no longer messes up the schedule;
• Export to PDF now respects page layout;
• A mpxj-based filter capable of importing data from Planner, PrimaVera and various MS Project file formats, has been added.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.
The current version of Calligra also runs on mobile platforms, named: Calligra Mobile and Calligra Active.
Download Calligra 2.5.4 right now from Softpedia.