Version 0.8.68 of the e-book reader and management software Calibre was announced on September 7th, with some important new features and fixes.
Highlights of Calibre 0.8.68:
• Drivers for the Nokia N9, Viewsonic 7e, Prestigio PER3274B and Coby Kyros 7035 have been added;
• A tutorial on creating catalogs to the User Manual and a link to it in the create catalogs dialog has been added;
• An option to force Calibre to listen on a particular IP address has been added. Access it by customizing the plugin in Preferences->Plugins;
• An extra customization option to configure the directory to which ebooks are sent on the storage cards has been added;
• An option under Preferences->Look & Feel->Book Details to hide the cover in the book details panel has been added.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Calibre 0.8.68 right now from Softpedia.