It also comes with drivers for SONY PRS-T2, Freelander PD10 and Coolreader Tablet
Version 0.8.66 of the e-book reader and management software Calibre was announced on August 24th, with some important new features and fixes.Calibre 0.8.66 comes with a lot of minor fixes and improvements, and especially support for mathematics in e-books.
Highlights of Calibre 0.8.66:
• Support the display of mathematics in e-books has been added (embedded TeX and MathML);
• Drivers for SONY PRS-T2, Freelander PD10 and Coolreader Tablet have been added;
• A streamed mode for improved networking performance leading to much less time spent sending metadata to/from the device has been added;
• booksgratuitis.com has been added;
• The application now handles input epub documents with filenames starting with a dot;
• B&N plugin has been added to handle changes to the B&N website.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Calibre 0.8.66 right now from Softpedia.