This latest version also comes with more drivers for Android devices
Version 0.8.62 of the e-book reader and management software Calibre was announced on July 27th, with some important new features and fixes.Calibre 0.8.62 comes with a lot of minor fixes and improvements, and more drivers for Android devices.
Highlights of Calibre 0.8.62:
• Right clicking on a format to delete it is now allowed;
• When errors occur in lots of background jobs, add an option to the error message to temporarily suppress subsequent error messages;
• Clicking in the left and right page margins to turn pages is now allowed;
• Main window layout state being saved incorrectly if Calibre is killed without a proper shutdown has been fixed;
• Boolean and date searching in non-English Calibre installs has been fixed;
• New sources have been updated.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Calibre 0.8.62 right now from Softpedia.