Version 0.8.55 of the e-book reader and management software Calibre was announced on May 25th, with some important new features and fixes.
Calibre 0.8.55 comes with a new look and feel, making the application more modern, with improved functionality.
Highlights of Calibre 0.8.55:
• A new 'Calibre style' interface look has been added, making the app more modern;
• A new, subtler look for the Tag Browser has been added;
• Drivers for Trekstor Pyrus and Pantech Android Tablet have been added;
• Support for EPUB files that use the IDPF font obfuscation algorithm has been added;
• A bug that could cause device detection to fail completely if devices with certain vendor/product IDs were connected was fixed;
• The Kindle email address is set as default when more than one such address exists.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Calibre 0.8.55 right now from Softpedia.