This version of Calibre also features a lot other EPUB fixes and changes
Version 0.8.52 of the e-book reader and management software Calibre has been announced today, May 18th, with some important new features and fixes.Calibre 0.8.52 has quite a few improved functionalities for various tools, and more changes than usual.
Highlights of Calibre 0.8.52:
• When deleting books of a specific format, the number of books with each format available is shown;
• On Linux, Calibre no longer creates man pages as all utilities have more comprehensive command-line --help anyway;
• Setting negative page margins is now allowed;
• Handling of covers when tweaking KF8 books has been fixed;
• The edit values button for custom tag-like columns showing an unneeded warning about changed values has been fixed;
• Equals and regex matching not being applied for custom column searches has been fixed.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Calibre 0.8.52 right now from Softpedia.
Follow us on Google+