Version 0.8.51 of the e-book reader and management software Calibre has been announced today, May 11th, with some important new features and fixes.
Calibre 0.8.51 has quite a few improved functionalities for various tools, and even brings a couple of new drivers.
Highlights of Calibre 0.8.51:
• Motorola XT875 and Pandigital SuperNova drivers added;
• A dialog color switch for creating column coloring rules, in order to ease selection of colors , was added;
• Performance when switching between normal and fullscreen views was improved;
• Download of news in AZW3 format not working was fixed;
• An update for new PB 611 firmware was implemented;
• List EPUB and MOBI at the top of the dropdown list of formats to convert to, as they are the most common choices.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Calibre 0.8.51 right now from Softpedia.