Calculate Linux, an optimized distribution designed for rapid deployment in corporate environment that's based on the Gentoo project and includes numerous pre-configured functions, is now at version 134.Users can choose between Calculate Linux Desktop featuring either KDE (CLD), GNOME (CLDG) or XFCE (CLDX), Calculate Directory Server (CDS) for server solutions, Calculate Media Center (CMC) should you need any, and scratch versions for those preferring minimal installations: Calculate Linux Scratch (CLS) and Calculate Scratch Server (CSS).
Highlights of Calculate Linux 13.4:
• UEFI is now supported on 64bit systems;
• The BFQ I/O scheduler is now supported;
• Optional support for complete kernel removal has been implemented;
• Calculate Utilities can be used to backup the configuration files, and it's Gentoo compatible;
• The installer now provides more advanced autopartitioning options;
• A new naming convention has been implemented for network interfaces;
• GNOME3 is no longer supported.
For more details, take a look at the official release announcement for Calculate Linux 13.4.
Download Calculate Linux 13.4 Desktop (GNOME and KDE).
Download Calculate Linux 13.4 XFCE Desktop.
Download Calculate Linux 13.4 Scratch Desktop.
Download Calculate Linux 13.4 Directory Server.
Download Calculate Linux 13.4 Scratch Server.
Download Calculate Linux 13.4 Media Center.