Cairo, a 2D graphics library with support for multiple output devices, that produces consistent output on all output media, while taking advantage of display hardware acceleration when available, is now at version 1.12.4.
Highlights of Cairo 1.12.4:
• Refinements to the MSAA compositor have been implemented, enabling hardware acceleration of comparatively low-quality antialiasing;
• SHM transport has been enabled for image transfers to and from the X server;
• cairo-xlib can now perform zero copy uploads onto the GPU;
• Opacity groups and font subsetting have been improved;
• Support for rendering glyphs to pixman and using that from within cairo, has been added;
• A few bugs in the existing glyph rendering code have been fixed.
• Building without gtk-doc installed is now allowed.
A complete list of changes and bugfixes can be found in the official announcement.
Downloa Cairo 1.12.4 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.