Cairo, a 2D graphics library with support for multiple output devices, that produces consistent results on all rendered media, while taking advantage of display hardware acceleration when available, is now at version 1.12.12.
Highlights of Cairo 1.12.12:
• Avoid replacing the entire image when uploading subimages;
• Fix typos in detecting multisampling for the GL (MSAA) backend;
• Fix a memory leak in the GL (MSAA) backend;
• Fix a reference counting bug when mapping a GL surface to an image
• Synchronization problems that were exhibited in the SHM transport for cairo-xlib have been fixed.
A complete list of changes and bugfixes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Cairo 1.12.12 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.