Cairo, a 2D graphics library with support for multiple output devices, that produces consistent results on all rendered media, while taking advantage of display hardware acceleration when available, is now at version 1.12.10.Highlights of Cairo 1.12.10:
• Append coincident elements to the recording's surface bbtree so that the list is not corrupted and the overlapping elements lost;
• cairo-trace has been repaired in order to correctly record map-to-image/unmap-image and then replay them;
• Cairo can now handle very large images in the XCB backend;
• Handle resizing of bitmap fonts, in preparation for a fix to fontconfig to correctly pass on the user request for scaling;
• A couple of typos have been fixed in the cairo-gobject.h header files for introspection.
A complete list of changes and bugfixes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Cairo 1.12.10 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.