The latest version of Squid can be downloaded from Softpedia
Squid, a caching proxy for the Web supporting HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP, that helps reduce bandwidth and improve response times by caching and reusing frequently requested web pages, is now at version 3.3.10.Squid 3.3.10 is mainly a maintenance release, but it brings a lot of changes and fixes. Users should upgrade as soon as possible.
Highlights of Squid 3.3.10:
• An LDAP string duplication has been fixed;
• A series of rapid select() calls with zero timeout has been fixed;
• A few issues with automake 1.13 have been corrected;
• CBDATA_CLASS2 macro definition has been fixed;
• String field truncation has been fixed;
• IPv6 localhost nameserver is now used on DNS configuration errors;
• A few other bug fixes have been implemented.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement. Download Squid 3.3.10 right now from Softpedia.