Clutter, a GObject-based library for creating fast, visually rich, graphical user interfaces, which works by manipulating a scene-graph of 2D surfaces, or “actors,” inside a 3D space, is now at version 1.13.8.
Highlights of Clutter 1.13.8:
• Use ClutterActor:child-transform with ClutterScrollActor. The ScrollActor class now uses the :child-transform property to translate its children when scrolling;
• Progress-based marker API has been added to ClutterTimeline;
• Adding a marker to a Timeline instance, using the normalized progress value between the beginning and the end of the timeline's duration, is now allowed;
• Building Wayland compositor is now allowed;
• Documentation fixes have been implemented.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Clutter 1.13.8 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.