The distribution also switched to systemd and polkit
Bridge Linux, an Arch derivative distribution that includes a GUI and standard applications, is now at version 2012.12.According to the developers of Bridge Linux, all the versions were updated at once to avoid any more problems.
Highlights of Bridge Linux 2012.12:
• The /etc/hosts file has been repaired;
• The distribution has switched to systemd;
• Bridge Linux has switched from consolekit to polkit;
• The installer now changes the locale settings on the installed system based on selection at the beginning of installation;
• Russian, Italian, Czech, Spanish, and Catalan translations were added;
• An (U)EFI boot method has been implemented;
• xdg-user-dirs are now used to create personal directories, such as Documents, Pictures, and so on, with the proper icons.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Bridge Linux 2012.12 right now from Softpedia.