The latest version of Brasero features a few small updates and fixes
Brasero, an application used to burn CDs and DVDs for the Gnome Desktop, designed to be as simple as possible, is now at version 3.8 Beta 2.Brasero hasn't been all that active, but the developers have returned with new fixes and features, bringing the software straight into the second beta.
Highlights of Brasero 3.8 Beta 2:
• A question mark is now added to a question;
• Notification filtering is now supported;
• Nonexisting options has been removed from the man page;
• A loop in `brasero_libisofs_write_image_to_fd_thread has been fixed;
• Various translation updates have been implemented.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official announcement.
Download Brasero 3.8 Beta 2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.