Deluge, a full-featured BitTorrent client that uses libtorrent in its backend and features multiple user-interfaces including GTK+, web and console, is now at version 1.3.6.
The latest Deluge 1.3.6 comes with a lot of fixes and tons of new features and users have been advised to update to the latest version.
Highlights of Deluge 1.3.6:
• Catch & log KeyError when removing a torrent from the queued torrents set;
• Moving or renaming torrents issues, when using libtorrent 0.16, have been corrected;
• Make sure queue order is preserved when restarting;
• Move completed option has been added to the torrent dialog;
• Jitter is now prevented in the torrent view;
• Ensure console commands are executed in order;
• The execute plugin has been fixed and it's now working with unicode torrent names.
Check the official changelog for more details about this release.
Download Deluge 1.3.6 right now from Softpedia.