The latest Bison package can be downloaded from Softpedia
Bison, a general-purpose parser generator that converts an annotated context-free grammar into a deterministic LR or generalized LR (GLR) parser, by employing LALR(1) parser tables, is now at version 2.7.Bison 2.7 also has an experimental feature that can be used to generate IELR (1) or canonical LR(1) parser tables.
Highlights of Bison 2.7:
• Warnings about uninitialized yylloc in yyparse have been fixed;
• The C90 compliance has been restored;
• The �fine variable api.pure now requests a pure (reentrant) parser;
• The �fine variable api.location.type now defines the name of the type to use for locations;
• The parse function now catches exceptions and uses the �structors to release memory.
Compiler warnings about Bison-generated parsers are considered bugs. Report them to the development team. A complete list of changes can be found inside the downloaded package, in the NEWS file.
Download Bison 2.7 right now from Softpedia.