GNOME Control Center, GNOME's main interface for configuration of various aspects of your desktop, is now at version 3.7.1.
Highlights of GNOME Control Center 3.7.1:
• Contexts for ambiguous strings have been improved;
• The preview for the usual shell layout has been improved;
• Copy cancellation is now handled correctly;
• More keywords have been added to the desktop file;
• Don't show touchpad disable button when there's no mouse;
• Minimal support for unrecognized device types has been implemented;
• Support for showing bond slaves has been added.
A complete list of changes, updates and bug fixes can be found in the official changelog.
Download GNOME Control Center 3.7.1 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.