The latest version of Fotoxx can be downloaded from Softpedia
Fotoxx, a free open source Linux program for photo editing and collection management that’s easy to use and install, has just reached version 12.11.Fotoxx provides a hassle free solution to simple photo edition and library management. The latest version, 12.11, has quite a few changes, as it can be seen from the changelog.
Highlights of Fotoxx 12.11:
• World map zoom/pan/scroll has been simplified and now works more like image files;
• The display of images from a clicked world map location has been simplified;
• Icons in the favorites menu can have individual sizes up to 64x64;
• A range of files can be selected with shift+click in the Gallery;
• Brightness distribution graph has separate RGB color components;
• Several minor bugs and irritations were fixed.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Fotoxx 12.11 right now from Softpedia.