The latest version of qBittorrent can be downloaded from Softpedia
qBittorrent, a multi-platform BitTorrent client developed in C++/Qt4 by Christophe Dumez that is designed to run on all major platforms, is now at version 3.0.5.qBittorrent 3.0.5 only brings bug fixes, but they are important and users should upgrade as soon as possible in order to get the best experience.
Highlights of qBittorrent 3.0.5:
· Disabling systray icon no longer disables file association settings;
· New trackers can be imported from magnet link in case of duplicate torrent;
· "Skip hash check" feature in torrent import dialog has been fixed;
· Several Web UI connection fixes have been implemented;
· Basque locale has been added to the Web UI.
A complete backlog of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Qbittorrent 3.0.5 right now from Softpedia.