File Roller, an archive manager for the GNOME desktop environment which can be used to create, modify, and view the content of archives, is now at version 3.7.2.
Highlights of File Roller 3.7.2:
• Notification filtering is now supported;
• The application now shows in KDE Menus;
• The main window layout has been changed;
• The menubar has been removed;
• A menu button has been added on the toolbar that contains the secondary archive actions.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
File Roller is only a graphical interface to archiving utilities such as tar and zip. Since version 3.6.0, it can optionally use libarchive to handle some archive types.
Download File Roller 3.7.2 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.