WireframeSketcher, a wireframing tool that helps product managers, designers and developers quickly create wireframes, mockups and prototypes for desktop, web and mobile applications, is now at version 3.8.3.
Highlights of WireframeSketcher 3.8.3:
• External links are marked with a slightly different overlay icon;
• Better arrows were implemented;
• When selecting screens for a storyboard, the dialog also won’t include already added screens. This makes it easy to identify and add new screens;
• WireframeSketcher is now a member of Eclipse Foundation. Eclipse is probably best known as a Java IDE;
• Fixed the issue with some actions not being available in renamed perspective;
• Fixed the issue with deleted screens in storyboard export;
• Enabled HTML export for single screen.
Check out the official announcement for more details about the release.
Download WireframeSketcher 3.8.3 right now from Softpedia.