The latest version of this basic distro can be downloaded from Softpedia
Bedrock Linux, a Linux distribution created with the aim of making most of the (often seemingly mutually-exclusive) benefits of various other Linux distributions available simultaneously and transparently, is now at version 1.0 Alpha 3.Bedrock Linux 1.0 Alpha 3 has been dubbed Bosco and features a few significant improvements over the previous version.
Highlights of Bedrock Linux 1.0 Alpha 3:
• Significant performance improvements have been implemented;
• The number of mount points (~1/100th Momo's count) has been reduced;
• The configuration files have been reworked;
• Experimental support for using precompiled components from clients in core has been implemented;
• The bedrock directory has been moved from /opt to root;
• (/opt)/bedrock/lib has been removed;
• A new bri command has been included.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates.
Download Bedrock Linux 1.0 Alpha 3 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.