Cairo-Dock, a fast and customizable desktop interface which can be used as alternative or addition to Unity, Gnome-Shell, Xfce-panel, and KDE-panel, is now at version 3.3.2.
Cairo-Dock is probably the best of its kind on the Linux desktop and works in a large number of environments, including Unity, Gnome-Shell, Xfce-panel, KDE-panel, LXDE, and even Cinnamon.
Highlights of Cairo-Dock 3.3.2:
• A workaround has been implemented for Chromium and Google Chrome web apps;
• The launching animation has been improved;
• The option to disable the “opening animations” has been added in Animated-icons' settings;
• A tiny memory leak that occurred when stopping Gmenu has been fixed;
• The translations files from Launchpad have been imported.