Clonezilla Live, a Linux distribution based on DRBL, Partclone, and udpcast, that allows users to do bare metal backup and recovery, is now at version 2.1.2-31.Clonezilla Live 2.1.2-31 is not a major release and includes only minor enhancements, bug fixes, and a brand new Linux kernel.
Highlights of Clonezilla Live 2.1.2-31:
• The underlying GNU/Linux operating system has been upgraded to a newer version. The distribution is based on the Debian Sid repository, up until July 30, 2013;
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.10.3-1;
• A "sec=ntlm" option has been added in prep-ocsroot;
• The default DNS server 220.127.116.11 is now used in ocs-live-netcfg;
• The file containing the output of "efibootmgr -v" is now saved as efi-nvram.data in image dir.
A complete changelog can be found in the official announcement.
Download Clonezilla Live 2.1.2-31 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.