Twcbackup, an application that usually runs automatically (from cron) every night to generate a backup of your data, has now reached version 0.9.10.
Everytime Twcbackup runs, it sends a report by e-mail, and these reports show whether the backup succeeded or not, and contains a detailed backup log.
Highlights of Twcbackup 0.9.10:
• manpages has been added for twcbackup & twcbackupconf;
• twcbackup.pl has been renamed to twcbackup and twcbackupconf.pl has been renamed to twcbackupconf;
• SMB filesystems are now unmounted before unmounting media;
• Use "-" instead of "_" for expired config keys;
• Copy-expire configuration is allowed via the twcbackup config;
• A warning has been suppressed in sql-export;
• A -q flag has been added which suppresses stdout output.
Check out the official changelog for a complete list of updates and new features.
Download Twcbackup 0.9.10 right now from Softpedia.