The latest version of Kshutdown can be downloaded from Softpedia
Kshutdown, a graphical shutdown utility for Linux that allows users to turn off or suspend the computer at the specified time, is now at version 3.0 Beta 6.Highlights of Kshutdown 3.0 Beta 6:
• Haiku OS support has been implemented;
• Qt 5 support has been added;
• The drop shadow and input focus have been dropped in the progress bar and in the screen lock windows;
• An unreliable "Unlock Screen" action for KDE has been removed;
• A workaround for org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver.GetSessionIdleTime bug, which caused wrong time calculations in the "Inactivity Detector," has been implemented;
• Broken www links have been fixed in the documentation.
Check out the changelog for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Kshutdown 3.0 Beta 6 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.