Kshutdown, a graphical shutdown utility for Linux that allows users to turn off or suspend the computer at the specified time, is now at version 3.0 Beta 6.
Highlights of Kshutdown 3.0 Beta 6:
• Haiku OS support has been implemented;
• Qt 5 support has been added;
• The drop shadow and input focus have been dropped in the progress bar and in the screen lock windows;
• An unreliable "Unlock Screen" action for KDE has been removed;
• A workaround for org.freedesktop.ScreenSaver.GetSessionIdleTime bug, which caused wrong time calculations in the "Inactivity Detector," has been implemented;
• Broken www links have been fixed in the documentation.
Check out the changelog for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Kshutdown 3.0 Beta 6 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.