Kshutdown, a graphical shutdown utility for Linux that allows users to turn off or suspend the computer at the specified time, is now at version 3.0 Beta 5.
Highlights of Kshutdown 3.0 Beta 5:
• Auto update location/width when the screen size changes;
• The confirmation message box has been improved;
• The "Quit" shortcut has been changed to Ctrl+Shift+Q;
• Use current/default file manager instead of hardcoded "/usr/bin/dolphin";
• A few small memory leaks have been repaired;
• Credits, author, and bug report address are now shown in About box.
Check out the changelog for a complete list of changes and updates.
Download Kshutdown 3.0 Beta 5 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a beta version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.