The latest version of Automake can be downloaded from Softpedia
Automake, a tool for automatically generating Makefile.in files compliance with the GNU Coding Standards, is now at version 1.13.2.Highlights of Automake 1.13.2:
• The use of suffix-less info files has been discouraged;
• The use of Texinfo input files with '.txi' or '.texinfo' extensions is no longer permitted;
• The generated configure script no longer risks hanging during the tests;
• The obsolete macros AM_CONFIG_HEADER or AM_PROG_CC_STDC are now working again;
• aclocal will no longer consider directories for extra m4 files more than once. This means that the packages will work correctly;
• The analysis of make flags in Automake-generated rules has been made more robust, and more future-proof;
• Various documentation fixes have been implemented.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Automake 1.13.2 right now from Softpedia.