DVDStyler, a cross-platform, free DVD authoring application that allows video enthusiasts to create professional-looking DVDs, is now at version 2.5.
The DVDStyler tool can be primarily used to create and burn DVD videos with interactive menus, but users can also design their own DVDs.
Highlights of DVDStyler 2.5:
• The chapters and cell properties dialogs have been redesigned;
• Frame spin controls have been added;
• A new disc capacity "CD 700MB" has been added;
• The option to justify text left/right has been implemented;
• Support has been added for video files that don't have audio streams;
• Support has been added for SMPTE time codes in the chapter list;
• The option to set the "default chapter length" to 0, in order to disable the creation of chapters, has been added.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found in the official changelog.
Download DVDStyler 2.5 right now from Softpedia.