Epiphany, the web browser for the GNOME desktop that ties together many GNOME components in order to let you focus on the Web content, is now at version 3.7.5.
Epiphany 3.7.5 is yet another release in the 3.7.x development branch and comes with a few new features.
Highlights of Epiphany 3.7.5:
• The ability to open URIs in the clipboard through middle click has been removed. This option was disabled by default since a long time ago, and broken in WK2;
• Load and save the session asynchronously. It should make the UI more responsive;
• Remove spaces in Accept-Language header for compatibility;
• Smarter copy email address action has been implemented;
• Other bug fixes and cleanups have been added.
A detailed list of changes and updates can be found in the official announcement.
Download Epiphany 3.7.5 right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.