PeaZip 5.0.1, an open source file and archive manager that can be used to extract, create, and convert multiple archives at once, has been announced.
PeaZip 5.0.1 is nothing more than a maintenance update, but users should upgrade to the new version even if they haven't experienced any problems.
Highlights of PeaZip 5.0.1:
• The application has been compiled with Lazarus 1.0.10;
• The file name information has been added in the non readable archive dialog;
• The special folders, such as desktop, root, and so on, are now translated in localization language;
• Some untranslated strings have been completed;
• Disabling the unused keyboard shortcut in each context is now working properly;
• Various minor fixes and improvements have been implemented.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found here.
Download PeaZip 5.0.1 right now from Softpedia.