PeaZip 4.9.1, an open source file and archive manager that can be used to extract, create and convert multiple archives at once, has been announced.PeaZip 4.9.1 is no more than a maintenance release and there are no new features. A number of pestering bugs have been fixed though.
Highlights of PeaZip 4.9.1:
• Wolfgang Ehrhardt's crypto library units have been updated;
• This release has been compiled with Lazarus 1.0.8;
• A path not found bug, that occurred at startup, has been fixed;
• If the default text file is deleted, the application will automatically switch to English;
• If items in recent archives are not found, PeaZip will automatically remove them from the recent list;
• Information about the current directory content is now provided properly.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found here.
Download PeaZip 4.9.1 right now from Softpedia.