PeaZip 4.9.1, an open source file and archive manager that can be used to extract, create and convert multiple archives at once, has been announced.
PeaZip 4.9.1 is no more than a maintenance release and there are no new features. A number of pestering bugs have been fixed though.
Highlights of PeaZip 4.9.1:
• Wolfgang Ehrhardt's crypto library units have been updated;
• This release has been compiled with Lazarus 1.0.8;
• A path not found bug, that occurred at startup, has been fixed;
• If the default text file is deleted, the application will automatically switch to English;
• If items in recent archives are not found, PeaZip will automatically remove them from the recent list;
• Information about the current directory content is now provided properly.
A complete list of changes and updates can be found here.
Download PeaZip 4.9.1 right now from Softpedia.