All three available Google Chrome branches can be downloaded from Softpedia
Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 28.0.1500.3 Dev.A new Development version of Google Chrome has been launched, and it integrates a large number of functional changes and improvements.
Highlights of Google Chrome 28.0.1500.3 Dev:
• The app menu shortcuts are now auto-created when an app is installed;
• A linux_aura build error has been fixed;
• Support has been added for “system snappy”;
• Gyp support has been added for the Ozone platform;
• All the Chrome processes are now stopped on Linux when shutting down the ProxyLauncher.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 28.0.1500.3 Dev right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.