Google Chrome, a browser built on the WebKit layout engine that aims to be minimalistic and versatile at the same time, is now at version 28.0.1500.3 Dev.
A new Development version of Google Chrome has been launched, and it integrates a large number of functional changes and improvements.
Highlights of Google Chrome 28.0.1500.3 Dev:
• The app menu shortcuts are now auto-created when an app is installed;
• A linux_aura build error has been fixed;
• Support has been added for “system snappy”;
• Gyp support has been added for the Ozone platform;
• All the Chrome processes are now stopped on Linux when shutting down the ProxyLauncher.
A complete list of bug fixes and changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Google Chrome 28.0.1500.3 Dev right now from Softpedia. Remember that this is a development version and it should NOT be installed on production machines. It is intended for testing purposes only.