The latest of Apache Tomcat can be downloaded from Softpedia
Apache Tomcat, an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies, developed under the Java Community Process, is now at version 7.0.39.Highlights of Apache Tomcat 7.0.39:
• A log message is now generated when a web application fails to start due to an error processing a ServletContainerInitializer;
• NPE is no longer scanning in JAR when running in an environment where the bootstrap class loader is not an ancestor of the web application class loader;
• The modification of an access log's fileDateFormat attribute has been enabled;
• Support has been added for Mbeans, with multiple operations with the same name;
• Tomcat's internal Base 64 encoder/decoder has been deprecated.
A complete list of changes, fixes, and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download Apache Tomcat 7.0.39 right now from Softpedia.