Apache Tomcat, an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies, developed under the Java Community Process, is now at version 7.0.39.Highlights of Apache Tomcat 7.0.39:
• A log message is now generated when a web application fails to start due to an error processing a ServletContainerInitializer;
• NPE is no longer scanning in JAR when running in an environment where the bootstrap class loader is not an ancestor of the web application class loader;
• The modification of an access log's fileDateFormat attribute has been enabled;
• Support has been added for Mbeans, with multiple operations with the same name;
• Tomcat's internal Base 64 encoder/decoder has been deprecated.
A complete list of changes, fixes, and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download Apache Tomcat 7.0.39 right now from Softpedia.