This is a minor release and only integrates just a few fixes and new features
Apache Tomcat, an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies, developed under the Java Community Process, is now at version 7.0.37.Highlights of Apache Tomcat 7.0.37:
• Ensure that concurrent requests, that require a DIGEST authentication challenge, receive different nonce values;
• Ensure that, if a client aborts a request when sending a “chunked request body,” this is communicated correctly to the client reading the request body;
• Create clearer links from the JNDI How-To to the Tomcat specific options for configuring JNDI resources;
• Apache Commons Daemon has been updated to version 1.0.13;
• Enable web applications to provide their own Expression Language interpreter in order to allow them to optimize processing of expressions.
A complete list of changes, fixes, and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download Apache Tomcat 7.0.37 right now from Softpedia.