Apache Tomcat, an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies, developed under the Java Community Process, is now at version 7.0.35.
Highlights of Apache Tomcat 7.0.35:
• Prevent ClassNotFoundExceptions on stop when running as a service;
• Ensure resource properties are available when the context path contains encoded characters such as a space. This triggered compilation issues in Jasper;
• Improve error reporting when a JAR file fails extension validation by including the name of the JAR file in the exception;
• Cleanup method cache lookup code in SecurityUtil class;
• Make HTTP Digest authentication header parsing tolerant of invalid headers sent by known buggy clients.
A complete list of changes, fixes, and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download Apache Tomcat 7.0.35 right now from Softpedia.