Apache Tomcat, an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies, developed under the Java Community Process, is now at version 7.0.35.Highlights of Apache Tomcat 7.0.35:
• Prevent ClassNotFoundExceptions on stop when running as a service;
• Ensure resource properties are available when the context path contains encoded characters such as a space. This triggered compilation issues in Jasper;
• Improve error reporting when a JAR file fails extension validation by including the name of the JAR file in the exception;
• Cleanup method cache lookup code in SecurityUtil class;
• Make HTTP Digest authentication header parsing tolerant of invalid headers sent by known buggy clients.
A complete list of changes, fixes, and new features can be found in the official changelog.
Download Apache Tomcat 7.0.35 right now from Softpedia.