Apache Tomcat, an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies, developed under the Java Community Process, is now at version 7.0.33.Highlights of Apache Tomcat 7.0.33:
• A fix to the AccessLogValve to address a bug that caused some entries to be made with incorrect time stamps, has been implemented;
• A re-written, smaller, faster HTTP header parser has been added;
• Further performance improvements for Jasper, Tomcat's JSP engine have been implemented;
• Extensions to HttpClient test helper class have been added;
• Support for LAST_ACCESS_AT_START system property to PersistentManager has been added;
• A memory leak that prevented deletion of a context.xml file associated with a Context that had failed to deploy, has been fixed.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Apache Tomcat 7.0.33 right now from Softpedia.