Apache Tomcat, an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies, developed under the Java Community Process, is now at version 7.0.32.Highlights of Apache Tomcat 7.0.32:
• Web application reloading and static fields in shared libraries have been improved;
• To avoid class loading-related problems (ClassCastExceptions), messages indicating the classloader are now stopped;
• SSI and CGI Support has been enabled. Because of the security risks associated with CGI and SSI available to web applications, these features were disabled by default;
• Unix symlinks will not work when used in a web application to link resources located outside the web application root directory;
• Additional APIs, available to all of the web applications by putting unpacked classes into a "classes" directory, have been available;
• To override the XML parser implementation or interfaces, you must use the endorsed mechanism of the JVM.
A complete list of changes can be found in the official changelog.
Download Apache Tomcat 7.0.32 right now from Softpedia.