Apache Subversion 1.8.3, a fully-featured version control system originally designed to be a better CVS, has been released.
Apache Subversion 1.8.3 brings a lot of bugfixes, which are available for the client and the server alike.
Highlights of Apache Subversion 1.8.3:
• A strict version equality has been enforced between tools and libraries;
• Absolute paths are now used in XML output;
• A crash that occurred when committing cp with deep deletion has been fixed;
• An error that occurred for files that couldn’t fit in memory has been fixed;
• The proper error for mismatched URLs is now generated;
• APR unimplemented errors are now shown as coming from APR.