The developers have made a series of important changes in this versionApache Subversion, a fully-featured version control system originally designed to be a better CVS, has reached version 1.7.8.
Apache Subversion 1.7.8 brings a lot of bugfixes, which are available for the client and the server alike.
Highlight of Apache Subversion 1.7.8:
• Typos have been fixed in pt_BR, es and zh_TW translations;
• Some missing attributes have been added to the "svn log -v --xml" output;
• A svn patch ignoring hunks has been fixed;
• A hang with ra_serf during error processing has been repaired;
• SEGV with "svnmucc cp rev arg" has been fixed during argv processing;
• Conflict handling on symlinks has been repaired;
• Threading availability is now properly detected.
A complete list of changes, for the client and the server, can be found in the official changelog.
Download Apache Subversion 1.7.8 right now from Softpedia.