A lot of fixes made their way into this latest version
Apache Cassandra a highly scalable, eventually consistent, distributed, structured key-value store that brings together the distributed systems technologies from Dynamo and the data model from Google's BigTable is now at version 1.2.0.According to the developer, Cassandra's ColumnFamily data model offers the convenience of column indexes with the performance of log-structured updates, strong support for materialized views, and powerful built-in caching.
Highlights of Apache Cassandra 1.2.0:
• Counters are now disallowed in collections;
• Unit tests have been added;
• The nodetool ownership display with vnodes has been fixed;
• A potential infinite loop when reloading CFS has been fixed;
• Cassandra-shuffle is now included in the Debian package;
• Multithreaded compaction deadlock has been fixed.
Check out the official changelog for a complete backlog of updates and new features.
Download Apache Cassandra 1.2.0 right now from Softpedia.