AntiX, a fast, lightweight and easy-to-install Linux Live CD distribution based on Debian Testing and MEPIS, for Intel-AMD x86 compatible systems, is now at version 13.2.
AntiX 13.1 “Luddite” comes in three versions: a full distro (690MB), a base distro (400MB) and a core distro (135MB).
Highlights of AntiX 13.2:
• Linux kernel has been updated to version 3.7.10;
• alsa-oss, gigolo, gnome-cupertino-themes, mhwaveedit, ndisgtk, ndiswrapper-common, osmo, zukitwo-themes, and a few other packages have been removed;
• The bleachbit, firmware-ipw2x00, and photoprint packages have been added;
• Various improvements and fixes have been implemented for Connectshares;
• An old antiX repo mistake in the 32-bit full version has been repaired;
• The menus for IceWM, JWM and fluxbox have been improved;
• F5 live boot options has been changed to default.