AntiX, a fast, lightweight and easy-to-install Linux Live CD distribution based on Debian Testing and MEPIS, for Intel-AMD x86 compatible systems, is now at version 13.1.AntiX 13.1 “Luddite” comes in three versions, a full distro (690MB), a base distro (400MB) and a core distro (135MB).
Highlights of AntiX 13.1:
• The 64-bit Linux kernel has been recompiled;
• A 'ghost' window fix has been implemented in IceWM;
• The GUI installer now writes the correct GRUB entries;
• More options have been added in order to enable or disable services at boot;
• Cdw and Calcurse have been added to the IceWM menu;
• The Gufw firewall configuration has been fixed;
• The permissions of the antiX applications have been set to root:root.
More details about this release can be found in the official announcement.
Download AntiX 13.1 right now from Softpedia.